Category: Tenant Placement and Leasing
- 2021 Update: 3D Dollhouse Virtual Tours! We are constantly updating our technology and now we are providing 3D Dollhouse Virtual Tours. This is the ultimate Virtual Tour experience for residential rental homes. We have been providing COVID-safe virtual property tours since 2019, so we didn’t need to make a transition when COVID changed all the rules. We were ready before it started. We continually work to improve our methods.
- 2020 Update: Floorplans! Now we include floorplans for all of our sales and rental listings. This encourages home seekers to spend more time looking at our ads, which helps sell or rent homes faster. We have not seen any other property management company or real estate agent in Las Vegas using floorplans on rental ads.
- 2019 Update: 360° virtual tours! We have invested in this technology to make the most of online vacancy marketing. Some websites give preference to listings with 360° photos and/or 360° tours. Very few property managers or real estate agents will provide this kind of service. We like to be ahead of the curve.
- Online syndication – We pay for a syndication service which pushes listings all over the internet, to 60+ real estate related websites. This generates the most traffic.
- Social Media – We have a healthy social media following and often find leads this way. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter. We may also use Boosted Posts.
- Sign on Property – Yes, when appropriate. A sign on a vacant property can attract vandals and squatters, so we use this method judiciously and with owner approval.